- Whisk the egg, flour and milk into a smooth consistency
- Heat the pan until hot and add the butter
- Add enough of the pancake mixture to cover the bottom of the frying pan
- Add the sliced apple on top
- When browned turn and brown the other side. Serve straight away.
16 March 2009
Today's nutritious Kinder Kitchen recipe - apple pancakes
3 heaped tbsp. of plain flour
1 mug of milk
A little butter
1 apple, quartered and thinly sliced
Serve once cooled. To make the pancakes a little sweeter for a treat you could add a drizzle of honey over it (honey though should only be given to babies 1 year and above)
Kinder Kitchen Tip:
Instead of adding the apple to the pancake in the frying pan, if you have some apple or pear puree left over you could add it to the middle of a plain pancake and roll it together.