20 June 2011

Healthy Kid's Recipe - Natasha's easy and delicious salad dressing

love salad. In fact, life without salad for me would be a very miserable one. During the summer months, I will eat salad with most meals. My two little ones haven't quite yet got the taste for it but I do try now and again giving them a little salad with my dressing, hoping one day they will love it as much as me! In my opinion the key to a fantastic dressing is sugar. Getting the acidity (from the vinegar) and sweetness (from the sugar) right is key to achieving that ore inspiring dressing.

Natasha's easy and delicious salad dressing

Ingredients:
120ml cider vinegar
200ml olive oil/vegetable oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
 
 
Method:
  1. Place all the ingredients into a jar. Place lid on jar and shake well
  2. Pour over your chosen salad and enjoy!

No comments: